In collaboration with the project ‘Mining and Modeling Text,’ a workshop on data modeling for the corpus of German-language secondary literature and bibliographies on the works of Marcel Proust will take place at the Trier Center for Digital Humanities from July 25-26, 2023.
The workshop is a joint effort between the Digital Humanities department at the University of Trier and the Romance Studies department at Bergische Universität Wuppertal.
Tuesday, July 25, 2023
- 14:00-14:15: Opening
- 14:15-15:00: “Processing, indexing, publication, and use of data in French literary history: The MiMoText project” (Julia Röttgermann)
- 15:30-16:15: “Possibilities and limitations of modeling bibliographic data: The Proust Portal” (Matei Chihaia, Maria Hinzmann)
- 16:15-17:00: “Modeling semi-structured data in digital humanities” (Christof Schöch)
- Group dinner
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
- 10:00-10:45: “Reference works and websites: Data on Proust and research” (Matei Chihaia)
- 11:00-12:30: “Examining the Pistorius bibliography through a digital lens: Hands-On Session” (Maria Hinzmann)
- 12:30: Conclusions and perspectives